Here's a bit more about me, Zack Schuster
I'm a 31-year-old enby, formerly of The Midwest, currently moonlighting as a ø in California.
I try to write stories that pretend to be novels. I try to say familiar things in new ways & mostly don't. I try to be positive a lot, but a lot of times I get really anxious instead. I try to end everything I write with either "Everything will be alright" or "I hope you have a wonderful life," because it makes me smile and I hope it'll make you smile too.
I love the semicolon; however, my love is unrequited. I find solace — however fleeting — in the arms of the hyphen.
A teacher of mine once said that inside every novelist is a cheap philosopher. It's true.
*smiles for the non-existent camera*
Let's call this part a "potpourri" because that seems like fun
- I have dabbled in confused and earnest soundscape art
- I wrote a short story based on Kimbra lyrics and I called it, uh, Kimbra
- in my basement data-haven is a black-bag filled with garbage market beef and i swear to stego it's an unclassified utopia —
- In a past life, this was the cover art for Trackback
- my songs know what you did in the dark
- This is an image list of cool places I like, inspired by John Campbell's old image list of webcomics he liked
- Did you know I love to take photos? And that I've been paid to do it? Here's my portfolio
- his eyes locked with hers. tell me why i am alive, they begged. she walked away. —
- I once made a shrine to JDA Winslow. It no longer exists.
- "this was a mistake" - anime